Here are the terms of the Sell Out which I meant to post earlier. Don't dob me into the Blog Police!
- To enter a Sell Out prize draw, leave a comment on the post(s) of the prize(s) that you'd like to win.
- One entry per person per prize.
- Duplicate entries will be removed.
- Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator.
- You must supply a valid email address to win. If a winner is drawn and the email address doesn't work, another winner will be drawn at random.
- You don't have to write anything special in the comments but feel free to say hello or write a haiku or rant about your day or tell us what you had for brekkie!
Groovy to see all the entries so far! I cracked up at this one from Alison:
For shame – I de-lurk not to comment on a particuarly funny entry, not to offer congratulations on achievements newly reported, not to send words of encouragement on dark days. No I de-lurk for the chance of winning something. Shallow-ness exposed. Ah well.
Don't worry, folks. De-lurk to your hearts content! I know there's some blogs I've stalked for years and have just been struck dumb when it comes to leaving a comment. So please, go forth and be in it to win it. Sell Out! Sell Out! Sell Out!