As mentioned on the podcast today, I'm glad there exists such a thing as a Random Number Generator, so deciding the 9th Birthday Sell Out winners is entirely out of my hands. I only have to feel guilty that there can be so few. I wish I had 403 sports bras to give away instead of one, to avoid disappointing 804 boobs!
Here are the winners, listed by comment number and name.
- Rude Health porridge and muesli feast – Main prize: 27 Jane, Runners-up – 10 helenbee, 14 Margaret, 52 Sam, 64 Diane, 103 Kaz
- An Honest Kitchen magazine – 92 ladyloo, 100 dunja, 135 Alison Moy
- Weight Loss Resources membership – 18 Flossie
- Enell Sports Bra from LessBounce – 6 Debbie
- SuperJam 100% Pure Fruit jams – 36 Alison Whitfield
- The Spark book from SparkPeople.com – 78 Lisa S, 94 Karin, 103 Just a girl, 234 Tina
- Nakd Uber Prezzie Box – 48 Lizzy, 76 Lindsey
- Dorset Cereals Flakes & Porridge - 6 Stephoodle, 25 Liz Wx, 52 Sarah
- $100 Cathe Downloads gift voucher – 137 Lucinda
Congratulations all you lucky ducks! Check your email for details on how to claim your prize and please reply to let me know you've received the message. You might need to check your Spam filters.
A huge thank you to everyone who entered and to all the very generous Sell Out sponsors.
Now we're all done with selling out, so alas it's back to me crapping on and on without any prospect of loot 🙂