These are real can-of-worms topics; the ones that tend to raise more questions than they answer. We'd love to hear your own thoughts on these too…
- How do I overcome my mental barriers to exercise?
- How can I tell the difference between deprivation and moderation?
- How do you prevent passing on your weight and body issues to your kids?
- Plus a really thought-provoking one about body image and internal vs external validation
Also today: Carla reflects on her half-mara hijinks and Shauna attempts to meditate.
Here's how to listen:
- Find us in iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed
- Download the episode to your computer (46MB, mp3 format)
- Listen right here in your browser:
If you have trouble with the above, here is an alternative download link and another in-browser player below:
Let us know if you have any problems listening – our technical support team is standing by!
Links mentioned in this episode:
Many thanks to our Blogger News contributors:
- Kim of ILAXstudio
- Debbie of Comfy, Cosy, Crazy
- Sarah B
- Britt of Runner Belle
- Ryan of No More Bacon (incl. the Running Man video)
- Mrs Fatass of Did I Just Eat That Out Loud
- Katie of Fit Living Daily
- Renée from our Facebook page
Today's don't-forget-your-sense-of-humour outro tune is Fat Children by Jarvis Cocker.
A huge thanks to those who got in touch about the quiet volume on Episode 9. It should be sorted on this one! Please don't be shy to tell us about any technical issues or topics you'd like us to explore further or if we've missed your Blogger News etc etc. We are still learning so your feedback is always appreciated!