Lots of goodness for you today!
- Limes & Lycopene – Is Pasta Unhealthy?
Kathryn is the best at debunking diet bullshit.
- Keeping The Pounds Off – The ABC's of Keeping The Pounds Off
Jane's post is full of sane, realistic and positive stuff about weight maintenance. I'm taking it on board this time [via Vicki]
- Sunset – Time Lost & Found
A piece by Anne Lamott about making time for the things you're passionate about. I needed to hear it straight like this! [I can't remember how I found this article! If it was you let me know so I can credit!]
- Green Gourmet Giraffe – Apricot Delight
Any Aussies like those chewy apricot coconut bar things? The ingredient list of commercial varieties is rather wordy, but Johanna's version is very straightforward. The post also contains brilliant scans of ye olde Women's Weekly magazines!
- Mostly Eating – A low sugar way of preserving fruit: Plum and apple freezer compotes
If you're lucky enough to have a glut of fruit or you stalk someone who does, this looks like a tasty way to preserve it.
- How She Really Does It – Brené Brown on the Hustle for Worthiness
It took me awhile to get into this podcast interview with the Gifts of Imperfection author but then, pow! Some great stuff about core beliefs, how they hold us back and ways to own them and push past 'em. I'm going to check out the archives too – past guests include Martha Beck, Geneen Roth, Elyse Rech (co-author of Intuitive Eating) and Gretchin Rubin. [via Jen as all good links seem to be!]