Six months, woo ahh! That’s how long I’ve been on this new me thingy, that’s how long I’ve been cavorting around at the gym, twenty six Monday’s in a row I’ve plopped my pork onto the WW scales, etc.
I won’t go into another boring recap of my glorious achievements in this time, rather I will toss a few new goals your way for the next six months:
- Drink water! Damn, you’ve been terribly lazy in that respect. It was no problem during summer but winter, I am lucky if I swallow a nip of it while I clean my teeth.
- Don’t eat too much. I am still being healthy but I feel I am eating too much. In winter time, I have a thing for toast. I ate no less than ten pieces of it all up yesterday. Two for brekkie, 2 for sustainence before I went to the gym, 2 when I got home from the gym, 2 with my lentil soup for dinner, 2 for the Post Big Brother-I-can’t-believe-they-evicted-Sara-Marie Depression. I have no butter or marg on this toast, except if it’s Vegemite and then I have a scraping coz you can’t have Vege toast without butter, it’s awful — but overall, that is still waHAY to much toast! Good lord.
- Step up the exercise. I know I can do four times a week at the gym. I still have gazillions of kilos to lose, and I need to step it up if I want it to keep coming off.
- Get suited. I want my size 20 lovely suit to fit me, in fact I want it to be on the verge of being too big, by CHRISTMAS. Ho ho ho.
- Stay positive. I’ve come a long way since January, but I am still prone to paranoia and crippling bouts of "you suck!" thoughts. So I will keep training my mind to think otherwise.
Weigh-in tonight. I’ll be sure to write tomorrow and let you know how it went.