With two more days left in the Amazing Scavenger Hunt, I've had some emails requesting an extension. Just like high school! But I'll stick with Wednesday 6PM because:
- All this self-promotion is making me nauseous
- I need to post those Grand Prize Chocolates before I scoff them myself, and
- There's a hefty backlog of thrilling things to tell you about, including:
- Office Night Out
- New Adventures in Almond Butter
- An Very Exciting Day In New York
- How I Accidentally Spilled Balsamic Vinegar All Over My Tuna On Toast And It Was Surprisingly Delicious
Actually that last one doesn't really need further explanation, so will just cross that off right away.
Anyway! The contest entries so far are bloody fabulous. When it closes I'll post them all in a big list so you can check out some blogs you may not have checked out before. Spread the love, baby!
Here's my own entry. Not official though, because I've read that book before. Ho ho ho.