I've started a dozen blog entries over the past few days but writing about exercise and cravings and wobbly things feels so bloody ridiculous. It's still difficult to comprehend the scale of the fires in Victoria. Over here in the snow and grey you sometimes forget what a harsh country Australia is; how devastating a changing wind can be. My heart goes out to everyone affected.
- Loobylu has posted some links on how we can help
- Australian Red Cross appeal
- RSPCA bushfire appeal (thanks Miss T and ani pesto)
- OzBushfireAppeal shop on Etsy (via the lovely Flossy-P)
- Today I wish it were more – Fifi writes so beautifully
- There's thirsty koala footage all over the net right now; I saw this wee guy on Trish's site…