I'm Shauna Reid, an Australian writer living in Scotland. You can find out about my projects on this site:
- Book – My memoir The Amazing Adventures of Dietgirl, published by Harper Collins, was named one of Marie Claire's Top 10 Diet Books and received a four-star review in People magazine.
- Up & Running – providing kickass running e-coures for women, co-founded with professional running coach Julia Jones. Registration for our 5K Beginners Course is now open!
- Writing – I'm a freelance writer, specialising in inspiring health and fitness features. My writing has appeared in ELLE, Cosmopolitan, Grazia and The Mail on Sunday (UK).
- Podcast – I produce and co-host Two Fit Chicks and a Microphone, a healthy living podcast for the people.
- Blogs – I've blogged since 2000 at What's New Pussycat (travel tales and everyday adventures) and Dietgirl (life before and after losing half my body weight). My blogs have been featured in O Magazine, The Washington Post, The Wall Street Journal and The Sydney Morning Herald to name a few.