The prize: Two lucky gits will win an Uber Prezzie Box of tasty treats from Natural Balance Foods.
Available to readers from: UK only.
What the heck is it?
Natural Balance Foods are "a little young British company dedicated to promoting health, humour and helpfulness. This means we make really delicious, natural nibbles that taste good and do good." This prize contains 20 of their finest treats:
- 3 Trek bars: Mixed Berry, Cocoa Brownie & Peanut & Oat
- 2 Trek Flapjacks: Oat Crunch & Cherry Crunch
- 3 Nakd bars: Berry Cheeky, Apple Pie & Cocoa Loco
- 4 Nakd Nibbles: Berry Cheeky, Apple Pie, Cocoa Loco & Banana Bread
- 4 Nakd Raisins: Cherry, Orange, Lemon & Pineapple
- 4 Nakd Nudies Gluten Free: Cashew Cookie, Cocoa Orange, Ginger Bread, Pecan Pie
Why do you dig it?
I was looking for a UK alternative to Lara Bars and had even tried making my own by blasting dates and cashews in the food processor. All I got was sludge and a smoking applicance. Then I found Nakd bars in a health food shop. They are ace for a 3pm snack or a great energy boost on a long walk. My absolute favourite is the Nakd Nudies in Cocoa Orange – it tastes like a squishy Terry's Chocolate Orange but it's just dates, cashews, raisins and cocoa and a hint of natural flavour. And only 130 calories, bonus.
There are 2 Uber Prezzie Boxes to be won. Simply leave a comment below to enter! UK residents only. Entries close Wednesday 3 February 2010 at 12.00 GMT. Winner will be drawn at random.