It's February which means we're already 1/12th through 2010, by crikey. So today we're tackling some more of your questions. Topics include:
- Food Journals: To log or not to log?
- Self sabotage
- Maintaining health and fitness while injured
Plus: Shauna pines for her missing 15 pound dumbbell and Carla talks tutus and gooey substances for her upcoming half marathon.
Here's how to listen:
- Find us in iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed
- Download the episode to your computer (49MB, mp3 format)
- Listen right here in your browser:
And in case our podcast host craps it again, here is an alternative download link and another in-browser player below:
Please let us know if you have any problems listening – our technical support team is standing by!
People, places and random thingies mentioned in this episode:
- Carla shall soon be pretty in pink at the Disney Princess Half Marathon
- MizFit turns two
- Dietgirl turns nine
- Shauna yearns to be a maintenance machine like Diane of Fit to the Finish
- We wish Jen of Perfect in Our Imperfections a swift return to running
- And another plug for Julia's ace 5K training programme
Blogger news from:
Today's not-necessarily-looking-out-for-your-best-interests outro tune is Sabotage by Beastie Boys.
We're a fool for your news and questions! Don't be shy, kids. Email us at hello@twofitchicks, pop a comment or tweet @twofitchicks. Thanks always for tuning in.