Are you ready to win? It's time for The Dietgirl 10th Birthday Sell Out, in which I temporarily break the No-commercial-stuff-unless-it's-shamelessly-pimping-my-own-wares Policy to give away a bunch of wonderful prizes to YOU, the lovely readers!
It's the same premise as last year – I wrote to the creators of some products I liked and asked them if they'd like to donate a prize to the Sell Out:
We're not talking OMG Oprah Put A Car Under My Chair kind of prizes, but they are cracking wee things that I absolutely adore that I was highly tempted to keep for myself…
Best of all, most of these giveaways are open to readers from anywhere in the world. None of that crushing USA ONLY stuff around here! Well, a couple are UK Only but how often does the UK get to lord it over everyone since the Empire crumbled?
Each day for the next week I will announce one or two fabulous prizes so stay tuned!
Here's how to play along and the terms and conditions of the Sell Out:
- To enter a Sell Out prize draw, leave a comment on the Dietgirl.org post(s) of the prize(s) that you'd like to win.
- Facebook and GoodReaders readers: please note that you need to click through to the dietgirl.org blog to enter. Comments left on other sites are not valid entries.
- One entry per person per prize.
- Duplicate entries will be removed.
- Winners will be chosen at random using a random number generator.
- You must supply a valid email address to win. If a winner is drawn and the email address doesn't work, another winner will be drawn at random.
- You don't have to write anything special in the comments but feel free to say hello or write a haiku or rant about your day or tell us what you had for brekkie!
- Entries for all prizes will close on Monday 31 January 2011 at 12PM GMT.
- Winners will be drawn and announced on Tuesday 1 February 2011.
Disclosure: I've received no compensation or kickbacks for these prizes. They come to you courtesy of polite begging to the prize creators. As always on this site, I use Amazon affiliate links for any books mentioned, which means I get a small commission from any sales originating from the link.
I'll post the first prize later today as soon as I get myself organised. Woohoo!