After a festive season sabbatical, Carla and I have a new Two Fit Chicks episode today, in which Carla has a N.E.W. acronym to help jazz up your exercise routine in 2011, I consider renouncing my Fit Chick title, and we chat to Charlotte of The Great Fitness Experiment. So if you're in the running to win her book, why not check it out and make sure she is a real person! 😉
Speaking of the 10th Birthday Sell Out, thank you everyone for all your entries so far! Entries close next Monday 31 January at 12PM GMT, so if you've not checked out the prizes there's still plenty of time to do so. Here's a handy list so you don't have to scroll down forever:
- "Chocolate & Vicodin" memoir by Jennette Fulda
- "The Beauty of Different" book by Karen Walrond
- Cardio Coach audio workouts
- "Get Lucky" novel by Katherine Center
- Beyond Chocolate e-course and books
- "The Great Fitness Experiment" book by Charlotte Hilton Anderson
- Soul Vision three-month life coaching package
- Weight Loss Resources three-month membership (UK only)
- Less Bounce £45 gift voucher
Update: A bunch of your comments were caught in the Typepad Spam filter, but I've published them now! I will continue to check this daily.
Update 2: The contest is now closed. Thank you for your entries! Winners will be announced on 1 February. All comments have been checked – none are in the Spam filter and duplicate entries have been removed.
Please note: Comment moderation is now back on. If you comment it won't show up until I approve them. This is due to the high volume of spam comments.