As soon I wade through the almighty pile of laundry and To Do lists on my bedroom floor I will write a proper post, but in the meantime here's some tasty links!
- Will Walking Really Help? – Fit To The Finish
Great thoughts and advice from Diane about walking as your primary form of exercise. I always remember when my grandmother was diagnosed with diabetes and she turned into a power walking MACHINE and totally svelted down. There's so much fancy, conflicting information out there about exercise that walking sometimes gets overlooked.
- We owe the internet for changing the world. Now let's learn how to turn off – Jonathan Freedland, The Guardian
Really interesting article about how the internet has affected our lives and ability to focus. I've been thinking about my internet activities lately and why I so often feels like my head is going to explode. Hmmm. How do you guys feel about it all?
- How to eat after weight loss – Refuse to Regain
Lots of good food for thought there.
- Baked lemon tofu double citrus salad – Mostly Eating
I feel more wholesome just reading Sophie's recipes. Can't wait to try this.
- WIN! A free place on the Up & Running 5K Course is up for grabs today on the lovely MizFit's blog! To enter just answer this question in the comments: If you could run for miles and miles and miles without ever getting tired, where would you run to today?
Hmm. I would run to Iceland and percolate in a geothermal pool for awhile. Cooooool.