Available to readers from: UK only. Sorry!
What the heck is it?
Total Greek Yoghurt is delicious, thick, creamy yoghurt that leaves all other yoghurts whimpering in the aisles, cursing their inferiority. This of course is just my opinion… dinnae sue me, hen. Zest magazine is a leading UK health and fitness magazine.
The lucky winner of this prize can linger over their magazine while enjoying the following yoghurt bonanza:
– 2 x 500g tubs of 2%
– 2 x 500g tubs of 0%
– 4 x 0% Greek Yoghurt Split pot (blueberry, honey, tropical fruits and strawberry)
– 1 kilo Classic Greek Yoghurt
Whoever you are, lucky winner, I am SPEWING with jealousy already.
(Total lasts for ages in the fridge so the winner should be able to get through it all, otherwise they can share it with your pals. Or me!)
Why I dig it
If you've been reading awhile you'll have heard me bang on and on about this yoghurt. My Greek goddess friend Argy introduced us in 2005 and the love affair has been going strong ever since.
- excellent sour cream substitute – dollop onto soup or chili
- great whipped cream substitute – love it in Healthier Eaton Mess or Nigella's Chocolate Berry Pavlova
- mind-blowing when blasted up with frozen berries to make Instant Frozen Yogurt
- lovely just with fresh fruit and/or a splodge of strong honey
Total have just launched a new website with lots of recipes and useful info from their TOTAL Living Team, consisting of TV Chef Paul Merrett, nutritionist Martin Macdonald and Daybreak Fitness expert Dee Thresher. They’ll be hosting live Q&A sessions, providing video content, recipes, meal and exercise plans, news and competitions. You can check it out at totalgreekyoghurt.com
There is one Greek Yoghurt + Zest prize to be won, courtesy of TOTAL Greek Yoghurt. Simply leave a comment on this blog entry to enter. If you're reading this post via an RSS feed, Facebook or Goodreads, you need to click through to the Dietgirl blog. Entries close Tuesday 31 January 2012 at 9PM GMT. Winners will be drawn at random. UK entries only. Click here to view terms and conditions of the Sell Out.