I’ve been storing these up for months like a squirrel so let’s go!
- Oldtime Strongman: The Iron by Henry Rollins
Bloody awesome read about how Henry got into weights as a teen
- Sas’ Magical Mystery Tour: My daily moment of zen
I feel the same way about a daily visit to the scale.
- Sarah Wilson: Are you feeling social media obliged?
If the enormity and endlessness of the internet ever makes your brain hurt, this will get you pondering boundaries and what it all means. See also Solutions for a painful internet by Helen Jane.
- Mostly Eating: On leftovers for breakfast, frittata and mindful eating
I must have read this little post a dozen times: ace recipe, the cutest chooks ever, and beautiful thoughts. Thanks Kathryn for the reminder.
- Christie Inge: Stop. Being. So. Mean. To. Yourself.
“… accepting yourself first does not mean giving up on yourself. It means the opposite. When you love something you take care of it…”
- Urban Muser: An interview with Cynthia K
I love Urban Muser and now thoroughly hooked on Cynthia’s facedown self-portraits!
I wanted to say a huge thanks for all you comments on the Self Acceptance call for questions, they were so helpful! What a mind cruncher of a topic, eh? We should talk about the crazy stuff more often.