Today we've got nutritionist extraordinaire Kathryn Elliott from Limes and Lycopene to answer your questions with her trademark jargon-free warmth and wisdom.
- How important is variety in our diet?
- Is whey powder a good source of protein compared to "real" food?
- How does grapeseed oil compare nutritionally to olive oil?
- How many calories should I eat to lose weight?
- Should I eat before morning workouts?
- What's the deal with Vitamin D?
Plus there's Greek philosophy, more tutu talk, a truly bumper edition of Blogger News AND a brand spankin' new segment!
(And a bonus really, really cheesy FM Radio-style transition after one segment. Mwahaha!)
Here's how to listen:
- Find us in iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed
- Download the episode to your computer (64MB, mp3 format)
- Listen right here in your browser:
If you have trouble with the above, here is an alternative download link and another in-browser player below:
Let us know if you have any problems listening – our technical support team is standing by!
Further reading from this episode:
- The wisdom of Aristotle
- Kathryn's scrummy Indian-style scrambled eggs
- Madhur Jaffery's Eastern Vegetarian Cooking
- Lucy's Nourish Me blog
Many thanks to our Blogger News contributors:
- Jenny of Australia
- Cat's Puke of England
- Renee of Cutie Bootie Cakes
- Dr Mo of Footdr69's Blog
- Kat of Kat's Adventures in Diet Land
- Mandy of Staying on Course
- Toni of Wicca303
- Mel of The Daily Mel
- Ron of Ron Is Getting Healthy
- Jen of Watch My Butt Shrink
- Kepa of The Fat Lazy Guy's Log (check out the video!)
Today's scurvy-free krautrock classic outro tune is Vitamin C by Can, as suggested by Dr G.