This episode is rather truncated due to Shauna forgetting to hit RECORD when interviewing our special guest. Said guest was very articulate on our theme of self-love and learning to like your body, a theme that was prompted by the large number of emails we get on this topic from you lovely listeners.
We are going to interview her again in the near future, but for now you get the first part of the episode where we talked about:
- the power of the word "husky"
- how the heck you're supposed to love yourself when loving messages have not been on your radar
- what worked for us to start enjoying the view in the mirror.
Here's how to listen:
- Find us in iTunes
- Subscribe to the podcast RSS feed
- Download the episode to your computer (21MB, mp3 format)
- Listen right here in your browser:
Here is an alternative download link and another in-browser player below:
Please let us know if you have any problems listening – our technical support team is here to serve you.
Many thanks to our Blogger News contributors:
- Paige from Oregon – @fjernsyn
- Helen from Scotland – @thebirdwoman
- Rainmaker Roxy from Workout Buddy Needed – @RainmakerRoxy
- E of One Twenty Five – @OneTwentyFiveE
- Caro of On The Weight Watch
- Katie Nizi via email
- Liz of Amazons Aren't Fat
- Nicole via Facebook
- Christina from Miles4Kids
- Pauline via Facebook
Today's OMG I can't believe I didn't record the interview! outro tune is My Mistake by Split Enz.
Got a some episode feedback or Blogger News to share? Email us at hello@twofitchicks, pop a comment, tweet @twofitchicks or say hello on Facebook. If you'd like to help spread the word about the show, please consider leaving us a review on iTunes.
Thank you very much for listening to this slightly shambolic episode!